FIRST STATE BANK UPDATE ABOUT COVID-19
Our lobby continues to be closed to minimize exposure for our customers and staff. We will continue offering a full-service drive thru, online/mobile banking, and ATM services. (Loan payments can be made at drive thru) Customers needing assistance with a loan should contact their loan officer at 918-456-6108.
Customers dealing with hardship due to effects of COVID-19 can call (918) 456-6108 to discuss options for assistance and loan payment deferrals.
Customers who need to meet with a First State Bank representative or need to access their safe deposit box, can call (918) 456-6108 to request an appointment at the main bank.
- You may also bank 24 hours a day, 7 days a week using www.fsbtahlequah.com - Online Banking, Mobile App, and telephone banking to help you take care of your accounts from anywhere. You can open a new checking account, check balances, make payments, view transactions and more without visiting our office. (Enrollment is easy - Enroll in online banking at www.fsbtahlequah.com Or just give us a call if you do not currently take advantage of these services.)
- You also can use First State Bank’s drive-through services or ATMs.
- For any account questions or concerns, contact us (918) 456-6108 – from 9 a.m.- 5 p.m. Monday-Friday and 7:30 a.m.- 12 p.m. on Saturday
- Our 24-Hour Account Information Line: (918) 431-0372
Be assured that your financial safety and your health remain our top concern at First State Bank. We appreciate you and value the trust you place in us every day.
- The safest place for your money is in the bank. It is FDIC-insured. It is always best to consult with your trusted investment professional before changing investment strategy.
- Scammers may try to take advantage of this situation. If First State Bank contacts you via phone call, email or text message, we will never ask you for account numbers, Social Security Number, PIN or passwords.
- Scams associated with COVID-19 also could include emails or social media posts. https://www.consumer.ftc.gov/features/coronavirus-scams-what-ftc-doing
The decision to close our lobby was made due to our concern for our community, and we feel this is the best way to keep our customers and employees safe during this time. We encourage you to stay home as much as possible and to keep yourself updated on current CDC recommendations.
Thank you for being a First State Bank customer and please know that while we share your concern about the effects of COVID-19, we remain committed to providing you with the best possible service. We appreciate the opportunity to serve you.
Equal Housing Lender Member FDIC