FIRST STATE BANK UPDATE ABOUT COVID-19
FIRST STATE BANK is excited to let you know we will re-open full access to our lobby and welcome back our customers on Monday, May 18.
Even though our lobby will be open, we encourage you to continue to use our drive-thru for all teller and basic transactions to allow you to keep your distance whenever possible.
We want to open our lobby as safely as possible for you and our staff, so we will continue to follow the recommendations of the Centers for Disease Control and Protection (CDC).
The following safety measures will be in place when First State Bank’s lobby re-opens:
- We will limit the number of people who can be in the lobby at the same time.
- Customers will be asked to wear masks. We'll provide masks to customers not wearing their own.
- We are asking everyone to practice social distancing. Floor markers will be in place to indicate 6 feet of separation.
- We'll continue to clean on a regular basis throughout the day to protect you and our staff.
- Entrance and Exit doors will be marked to allow social distancing. The main lobby doors will be the entrance and the Loan department doors will be the exit.
If you prefer to keep your distance, you’re also welcome to continue managing your banking via the drive-through services or ATMs or
- You may also bank 24 hours a day, 7 days a week using www.fsbtahlequah.com - Online Banking, Mobile App, and telephone banking to help you take care of your accounts from anywhere. You can open a new checking account, apply for loans, check balances, make payments, view transactions and more without visiting our office. (Enrollment is easy - Enroll in online banking at www.fsbtahlequah.com Or just give us a call if you do not currently take advantage of these services.)
- For any account questions or concerns, contact us (918) 456-6108 – from 9 a.m.- 5 p.m. Monday-Friday and 7:30 a.m.- 12 p.m. on Saturday
- Our 24-Hour Account Information Line: (918) 431-0372
Thank you for being a First State Bank customer and please know that while we share your concern about the effects of COVID-19, we remain committed to providing you with the best possible service.
We appreciate the opportunity to serve you and your patience over the last few weeks and look forward to seeing you again soon!
Equal Housing Lender Member FDIC