First State Bank is an equal opportunity employer. We are continuously committed to providing equal employment to all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
New Account/Customer Service Representative Position:
First State Bank is looking to fill the position of New Account/Customer Service Representative. Experience is preferred, but a training program is also available for those without experience. Competitive pay and benefits.
- Opening new accounts, updating current accounts, and closing accounts including, but not limited to, checking, savings, CDs, safe deposit boxes, and IRAs
- Assist customers with routine account-related requests such as:
- Funds transfers and availability
- Stop payments
- Bank deposit products and service charges
- ATM & Debit Card usage and limits
- Bank interest rates
- Learning banking regulations applicable to this position
- Other responsibilities as needed
- Cross trained as back up Teller
This is a Full-Time position with hours 8am-5pm Monday-Friday and 1-2 Saturdays per month. Call 918-456-6108 for any questions.
Apply in person at:
First State Bank
1111 S Muskogee Ave
Tahlequah, OK 74464